Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Public information

Unbeknownst to the wider public, all governments, banks and corporations have lost their legal foundation on December 25th 2012. They have been officially and legally foreclosed. The pictures below show a public information campaign that happened today in Melbourne's CBD.

ANZ, Collins Street

Reserve Bank of Australia, Collins Street

Westpac, Collins Street

Commonwealth Bank, Swanston Street

NAB, Swanston Street

HSBC, Swanston Street

Town Hall, Swanston Street

Parliament House
PS: The reactions today to basically the same information campaign were quite interesting. In front of Westpac, an employee asked me what I was doing, and probably took care that street sweepers removed this outrageous bit of truth in front of their ATMs quite fast. At HSBC, a couple of police asked me what I was doing, and I replied friendly: "Spreading some good news." I explained shortly that all banks have been foreclosed last christmas. When the police man asked why the government hadn't done anything about it, I replied that governments were foreclosed as well.

I mentioned that I regrettably had no printed info for them, yet he did most likely consider me a loony at this time already. He asked me to be careful while chalking, not being a hazard for passer-bys, and walked off with his comrade. When I cruised along Collins Street again, most of the information was already wiped out again. I wish I still had a printer available to hand out the foreclosure flyer to those interested when seeing me chalking, it's still massive fun to do.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up with the good work!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You are awesome Winston! Another Hero to add to my list :)

Georgina said...

Maybe someone else in Melbourne can print some Foreclosure Flyers out for you to hand out?

Or I am happy to post some to you if that helps at all?

Mamma G ♥

Winston Smith said...

Thanks for the positive feedback - I'm currently a homeless couch surfer, so it's a bit tricky to carry/store flyers. Anyway, lots of chalk and time left, and I simply add the #oppt-in hashtag, or a short form of the weblink.